2019 Ferris IS 600Z 5901702 - 48" 18.5HP Kawasaki®
Call for Price
If you are looking for the best value in compact zero-turn mower, look no further than the Ferris IS® 600Z. Featuring our patented suspension technology, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® Drive System and speeds up to 10 mph, this mower will give you all you're looking for and more. The IS® 600Z is capable of tackling tight places, providing maximum maneuverability and productivity. The IS600Z is available with a Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series or Kawasaki® engine (model FS6000V or FS691V). For a variety of applications, several deck widths are available - 44", 48" or 52" options.
- Debris Management: Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engines are built with the ultimate in dust and particle filtration, an advanced debris management system and beefed-up cylinder block structure.
- Operator Convenience: Ergonomic riding mower control panel features cup-holder and fuel gauge.
- Patented Suspension: Suspension system consists of rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and pivoting front axle with shocks.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Exceptional Performance: Patent-pending steering system delivers exceptionally smooth performance.
- Integrated Transmissions: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200® (Not shown) transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- Easy Access: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Protection: Heavy-duty bumper protects the engine while also allowing for easy service access.
- Smooth Controls: Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Mower Spindles: Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1" shaft with 2.5" x 1" dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
- Cut Height: Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 4.5".
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 4 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Miles Per Hour: Ground speed is up to 10 mph (48") and 8 mph (44"), reverse 4 mph.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FS600V
- Displacement (cc): 603
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 5.5
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 4.5
- Deck Construction: 10-guage fabricated
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200® transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Caster Tires (in): 13 X 5-6
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Overall Length (in): 80
- Dry Weight (lbs): 963
- Instrumentation/Hour Meter: Engine and PTO hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Adjustable twin fold out 1" tubular steering levers with comfort grip
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty (36 month)
- Engine Power Rating *: 18.5.0
- PTO: Electric
- Starter: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 48
- Spindles: Aluminum
- Suspension: Front and rear adjustable dual coil-over shocks
- Drive Axles (in): 1.125
- Drive Tires (in): 22 x 11-10
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 62.5/49.5
- Seat Package: Mid-back seat with arm rests
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, retractable seatbelt
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 5 years (60 months) unlimited hours. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
† See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 18.5.0 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200® transaxles with 7 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 22 x 11-10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.